Terrace RCMP are looking for Kore Hugstedt.
Hugstedt is wanted on unendorsed warrants for Uttering Threats, Assault, Mischief, (Terrace file 16-2447) and for Failing to Appear (17-7068).
He is described as:
- Six-foot-two inches in height
- 225 pounds
- Blue eyes
If you have any information on Hugstedt’s whereabouts, please contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting keyword TERRACE followed by your message to 274637 (CRIMES).
Kore Hugstedt is wanted on unendorsed warrants.
Thank you for your assistance!
The Terrace RCMP is asking for the public’s help in locating Shane Vangrootheest of Thornhill BC.
Vangrootheest is wanted on unendorsed and render warrants related to breaching probation and failure to comply with a Recognizance.
He is described as:
- 6 ft
- 221 pounds
- 29 years old
- Short brown hair, balding
- Blue eyes
If you have information about Vangrootheest’s whereabouts, please contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting keyword TERRACE followed by your message to 274637 (CRIMES).
Terrace file 2017-4926
Kelly Clifton is currently wanted on an unendorsed warrant for failing to report to Probation.
She is described as:
- 5 ’05
- 117 pounds
- Brown hair and eyes
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting 274637 (CRIMES), then in the body of your text message type TERRACE, followed by your tip information.
The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 83 calls from January 31st, 8 AM till February 3rd, 8 AM. During the same time period there were nineteen people lodged in Terrace Cells. Nine of these people were lodged for public intoxication.
Here are some of the calls responded to:
- A blue 2006 Dodge caravan hit the ditch at the level railway crossing approximately 42 km west of Terrace on Hwy 16. The 68 yr old driver provided a sample of breath into a roadside screening device that resulted in a warn. She was served an Immediate Roadside Prohibition. The vehicle was inoperable and was towed. No injuries.
- Police observed an ATV cross Hwy 37 and head east on Krumm Rd. The driver of the ATV attempted to evade police by turning into a driveway and ran right into a locked gate. The 16 yr old driver was not injured. An amount of marihuana was seized from the boy. He was transported to the care of an adult.
- Theft from an unlocked vehicle parked on Loen Ave. A purse containing wallet and various cards was stolen. The purse and wallet were found a short distance away minus the credit card and bank card. The credit card was used to make purchases in town. Under investigation.
- A black 2011 Chevrolet Silverado was pulled over on Hwy 37 near the Onion Lake ski trails for going 137 km/hr in a 100 km/hr zone. Police detected the smell of marihuana and arrested the 22 yr old driver. An amount of marihuana was seized.
- A black 2006 Ford Fusion was checked at a road block on Hwy 113 near Deep Creek. The 30 yr old driver provided two samples of breath into a roadside screening device that resulted in warns. He was served an Immediate Roadside Prohibition and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
- Assault. A 22 yr old River Kings fan began to heckle the Prince Rupert Rampage hockey players as they were leaving the arena on Saturday night. An argument was brewing when a Rampage hockey player attempted to de-escalate the situation. The 22 yr old man punched him causing minor injuries. Under investigation.
- Three intoxicated people fighting inside of Denny’s restaurant. Police entered the restaurant to find a shirtless, angry, intoxicated man. The 26 yr old man was arrested. His girlfriend attempted to physically stop the arrest. The 25 yr old woman was arrested as well. Charges on both are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- A green Ford Focus rear end a red 2006 Ford Focus while pulling into the Tim Horton’s on Lakelse Ave. The green Ford departed the scene at a high rate of speed west on Lakelse Ave. The driver was a young man with blonde hair and glasses. There were numerous people in the vehicle.
- A 34 yr old man on conditions to not consume or possess alcohol reported that he gave money to a man he did not know to buy him some beer and then man never returned with the beer. Police gave advice on the matter.
- A grey 2005 Ford Focus was pulled over on Kalum St. The 39 yr old driver provided two samples of breath into a roadside screening device that resulted in fails. She was issued an Immediate Roadside Prohibition and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
- Domestic dispute. An intoxicated 51 yr old man left in a truck. Police spoke with the people involved. The man was arrested for breaching his undertaking by consuming alcohol. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- Power was out for a disabled man. Police discussed the situation with the man and it was determined that the electric heaters were drawing too much power for the breaker. Options were discussed and police reset the breaker. A short time later police were called back for the power being out again. Police assisted the man with unplugging all unnecessary electrical equipment. Blankets and a fully charged cell phone were left with the man.
- Domestic assault. A man suffered minor injuries. Police arrested an intoxicated 47 yr old woman. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at External link, opens in a new windowwww.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.